I'm Marine and I live in the South of France in the beautiful city of Marseille.
My two biggest passions in life is travelling (I visited more than 20 countries for the last 10 years) and everything that related to History (places, books, TV shows, forums, websites...) - World War II is my favorite historic period.
I have a little dog "Volcan" (a spitz) - with him I have the feeling I look like Tintin ! (I'm a HUGE fan) even if it's not the same breed...
I love the idea of exchanging postcards all around the world. I always buy some during my travels to remember where I was or what I saw.
But if you're still looking for some ideas on what to send, here are some of my favorite postcard themes :
* History (castles, paintings, historic places, etc..)
* Cities (map including)
* Pin-up girl cards
* Cultural/traditional (with explanations !)
* Flamingos (LOVE them !)
* Disney universe (I'm still a little girl lol)
* Christmas (my favorite holiday) !!!
Postcards which I shall prefer not to receive :
* animals (except flamingos)