My name is Karolina, I live in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
What do I like the most? Books! I just love reading - that's why my username is Lecture (it means 'reading' in French).
I also like photography, travels, modeling, learning new languages and music (especially indie and rock). And horse riding, of course!
I'm a Bookworm. Potterhead. Demigod. Tribute. Sherlockian. Whovian. Gossip Girl & HIMYM fan. Nerdfighter. Derilian. And many many others.
I collect bookmarks :)
I hope you'll like my postcards from Bydgoszcz and themed ones.
You’re going to send a postcard to me? That’s awesome! I would love the most:
- cards with books or libraries
- something connected with my fandoms :))
- vintage postcards (I would be veeery happy!)
- cards with horses
- anything connected with UK or France
- pictures of old cities
- old trains
- symbols of your country or city
- old icons of music, film etc
- Florence + The Machine (my favorite band ever ♥)
- postcards with cameras
- cards with some written word
- nice photographs
- cards with one big or few little stamps (hope you know what I mean) and cards about letters or post
- food (especially fruits, cupcakes, chocolate)
- tea or coffee (also cups, jugs etc.)
- cards with some nice inscription, quotes
- self-drawn cards
- flowers and gardens
- doors, windows, stairs
- postcards from my fauvorites ♥
- just unusual cards :)
- if you love books as much as I do – please write some words about them :)
- if you can ride a horse or just like them – do the same :)
- if you are from Tunisia – please send me a postcard with Tunisian doors
- if you are not from Europe – write something about your country, I want to recognize your traditions, history… everyting!
- if you are from London, Paris or New York… - omg, that’s going to be VERY fantastic postcard :p
- if you write your adress on the postcard I will try to answer!
I’M INTERESTED WITH SWAMPS
I DO NOT want ad cards. If you send me an ad card, I'll not register it, sorry.
I like it if you wanna send me something more than just postcard (coins, sweets, maybe bookmarks :), whatever) - then put them into the envlope.
Tell me something about your favorite book, music, film, food. You can recommend me something :)
Write something in your language (with translation :)) and a date, please.
And please check if you wrote an ID.
I love u guys, I love all your postcards!