I'm 25, married and working as a HR Manager. I love to write and receive postcards from all over the world. My hobbies are meeting friends, taking photographs and reading.
I prefer postcards with:
- pictures of your town
- landscapes of your region/country
- sunrises/ sunsets
- foggy landscapes
- aurora borealis / aurora australis
- Lantern Press postcards (https://www.lanternpress.com/)
- Greetings from ... *
- Christmas cards in December
- Edition Tausendschön
- Thomas Kinkade
You can see some examples in the favorites section on my wall of postcards :) Please note, that I already received some of them.
I love long messages on my postcards or at least something more than "Happy postcrossing!". I would love if you could tell me a little bit about yourself and your family, pets, hobbies, interests, your dreams, what books you are reading or what you are doing at the moment :)
Please write the date on your postcard and do not send it in an envelope. Please do not send ad-cards or home-made-cards.
* I already have Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Detroit, Estonia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Leiden, Luxembourg, Malta, Moscow, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA