I'm 27, married and working as a HR Manager. I love to write and receive postcards from all over the world. My hobbies are meeting friends, taking photographs and reading.
I prefer these postcards:
- pictures of your town
- landscapes of your region/country
- sunrises/ sunsets
- foggy landscapes
- aurora borealis / aurora australis
- Lantern Press (https://www.lanternpress.com/)
- Greetings from ... *
- Christmas (in November & December)
- cute illustrations
- Edition Tausendschön
- Thomas Kinkade, Edward Hopper, Benjamin Lacombe
- old/ vintage cards
You can see some examples in the favorites section on my wall of postcards. Please note, that I’ve already received some of them.
I love beautiful stamps, but I‘m not a collector. I always try to match the stamps to the postcard or preferences of the addressee. So I‘d really appreciate it, if you could do the same.
To all the UK Postcrossers: I‘d love to get the new Sherlock Holmes stamps (August 2020).
I like long messages on my postcards or at least something more than "Happy postcrossing!". I’d love for you to tell me a little bit about yourself and your family, pets, hobbies, interests, your dreams or what books you are reading :)
Please write the date on your postcard and don’t send it in an envelope. Please don’t send ad-cards or home-made-cards, unless they fit my preferences.
Thank you & kind regards
* I already have Austria, Belgium, Budweis, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Detroit, Estonia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Leiden, Luxembourg, Malta, Moscow, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, USA