☆ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 ☆
My name is Laura, I’m 30 years old and I come from Italy but now I live in Germany for 7 years.
I can speak Italian (it's my mother language), English and German ( which I'm still learning).
💜 𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 💜
• Cats, dogs, owls, black crows, frogs, monkeys, hamsters, hedgehogs, llamas, alpacas, snakes, spiders, bats, butterflies and moths, penguins, sharks, dolphins.
• Poems or philosophical quotes.
• Movies and Cinema. Even posters or vintage style movie posters.
• Funny Jokes. Black homour, sarcasm, irony. I'm not a politically correct person so I really like every kind of black homour.
• Art and paintings (maybe of an artist you love).
• Stars, planets, aliens, galaxy and universe or science-fictions topics. Star Trek.
• Horror characters, haunted houses, dark forests, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, zombies, witches, monsters, skeletons,black cats. I appreciate everything that is creepy. Really. I love that.
• Fantasy and magical creatures. Fairies, goblins, unicorns, dragons, mermaids. Game of Thrones.
• Drawings & Handmade.
• Cartoons, Anime & Manga. Disney, Pixar, Studio Ghibli. Kawaii.
• Black & White and Vintage.
I am not a big fan of 'Greetings', holiday, religious, ad, food, children, touristic, sport postcards.
I'm really curious to receive your post-cards.
💙 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮? 💙
Please, write something on your postcard!
I like to read about you, empty postcards look like so anonymous and impersonal.
If you don't know what to write, you can tell me about your biggest dream, something you would like to realise in your life in the future. Even a crazy dream or an idealistic dream, or a dream you had when you were a child. Tell me about it.
You can also write a poem, a quote, words in your mother language (with an English translation),
I don't mind to receive enveloped postcards.
And I don't even mind direct swaps, so don't esitate to ask me if you are interested.
I find also very amusing exchanging other souvenirs like badges, magnets, brochures, tea, letters, stickers, pens.
I think nobody likes expired postcards, so you could send me a message if your postcard gets expired and I'll register it anyway. Don't worry. It's very frustrating when it happens.
Hope to hear from you! ✌️