Hi there! I’m an eighteen-year-old girl from Minsk! I’m fond of music. My favorite genres are pop-punk and rock. I adore travelling. I’ve only visited 7 countries of Europe but I’m not going to stop! I love all kinds of art and like to spend my weekend visiting exhibitions, theatres and museums. I adore reading. And I adore visiting bookstores because there is always a good atmosphere). My favorite smells are the smells of grapes and frankincense (that’s why I like to drink grape juice and to go to the church).
In general I adore life. I like many ordinary little things. I like getting up early in the morning, breath in fresh clean air and feel cold floor under my feet, I like being able to drink delicious tea (I can drink 10 cups a day!) and I like to hug my angry cat Kuzia when he sleeps (because when he is awake he bites). And I’m in love with my beautiful country Belarus! There are so many unusual and unique places! If you don’t know where to spend your next vacation – come to Belarus))
Cards which I would like to receive:
- I would like to get postcards like this one https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-2935998. I don't know how they are called))
- for those who live in the U.S. I would like to get such postcards as this one https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-4313632. As far as I know it's "route 66"))
- American Indians
- sights of your country.
- Night city view.
- animals of your country.
- beautiful landcapes.
- pictures of Van Gogh and other famous artists.
- films such as Titanic, Breakfast at Tiffany's, etc.
- cartoons such as Ratatouille, Rio, Despicable Me, etc.
- Ice hockey players
- tropical birds.
- Christmas cards. It will be wonderful if you send me them in Desember:)
- Halloween postcards.
- pin up girls.
- angry birds.
- 3D postcards.
- Taj mahal,Colosseum,Eiffel Tower,Big Ben,Statue of Liberty.
- Inge Löök.
- Northern Lights.
- Keep calm and... postcards
If you take a look at my favorite postcards you'll find out what kind of postcards I prefere)
I also like stickers on the postcards:-)
Please, write to me something about you, your pets and your city. You can also write some words in your native language with translation.
Also you can write me about your favorite song and book.