Hello everybody! I'm Yasmine, and currently living in Paris (which I adore) with my little cat, Fanfan, and looking forward to receive cards from all over the world - snail mail is not dead!
I'm a kind of Peter Pan, not very eager to grow up for real, very nostalgic, but rather enthusiastic about life in general. I love going to the cinema, reading, writing, strolling along Parisian streets or having a walk in nature, seeing friends and discovering new things. I also blog and enjoy taking photographs in my spare time.
I'm also terribly fond of the Anglophone world, and would see myself living somewhere in England one day - any postcard related to British culture, literature, etc is therefore welcome!
I'll be happy with any beautiful card you'll choose for me but here are some of my favourite themes...
• Art and illustrations
• Films & movie stars, especially from the Hollywood Golden Age
• Seasonal/Celebration postcards (Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Birthday cards - in March - are all very welcome)
• British culture
• Literature & books
• Magic & fantastic themes (I love Harry Potter, the Lord of the Rings, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, The Night Circus - that kind of magic!)
• Animals & nature (especially bees)
• Food & tea (please note I'm a vegetarian...)
• History & beautiful castles
• Disney (especially older illustrations) & Miyazaki
• Black & white cards
+ I'm usually not very fond of multi-view & tourist postcards, you might keep them for people who will appreciate them.
For more inspiration, you can check out my favourites, which are a combination of postcards I've received and postcards I find beautiful (and haven't received yet!).
If you don't know what to write on the postcard, tell me about your favourite movie, book or TV Show, tell me about what you love, what you feel passionate about, tell me a secret, your hopes and dreams - don't just stick to factual information, we are all so much more than our job or situation in life!
Oh, and if you know how to draw, you can also draw me something - be creative, and just don't send me a blank card, to me the words are as important as the picture.
I'm looking forward to receive your postcard and I'm wishing you happiness, peace and love - take care ♡