love traveling, discovering new countries, new cultures because as she was young, she had the possibility to travel a lot (around 20 countries), and lived in Germany; but she never have been to United States of America, or Latin America, Africa and Autralia. It's a part of her dream.
The postcards she loves:
* typical landscape of your country (nature, flowers, aurora borealis...)
* typical building of your country (architectural monument, something typical)
* lovely pets such as cats, or dogs
* I would also love to receive a Maxicard
* If you are from Finland, could you send me a postcard with the postcrossing stamps " http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2013/05/21/new-postcrossing-stamps-from-finland "
* bridges such as this one
and if possible at night with beautiful lights ;)
* Castels, such as Versailles (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-218571), Rambouillet (http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-202184) or if you are in Germany Schloss Neuschwanstein. I'm sure there is a beautiful Castel near your place
* and postboxes ;)
I also collect stamps, and magnet.
We prefer postcard with stamps on it.
Please write something about you and your country on the card ;)
**Si vous souhaitez discuter/échanger en français sur le postcrossing, nous avons créé un groupe
"Postcrossing francophone" sur Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/423948777640838/
vous êtes les bienvenus :-)