Hi, I'm Laura, 47 years old, married and mother of 2 children, aged 11 and 14. I live in the city of Leiden, where I work at Leiden University's Faculty of Archaeology. (Not as an archaeologist, but in education organisation).
I love travelling, reading, good food, cooking, watching movies and tv series, and drawing fan art (http://laulau75.deviantart.com/)
I would really enjoy receiving postcards showing the place you live in and its surroundings, the places you love most, and the little gems most people wouldn't know about.
Any card is a gift. But if you are looking for inspiration:
- Cards showing your city and surroundings
- Cards showing your national/your favorite food/recipes
- Postallove greetings from... (countries and cities)
- From the US: vintage large letter state/city name postcards
- Science fiction, horror and fantasy movies/tv series
- Star Wars
- Star Trek
- Marvel/DC movies
- Sagittarius (don't believe in horoscopes but generally love the artwork depicting a Sag)
- National parks
- When it's the season: Halloween
Or, if you're more into a thematic approach, just send me anything (surprise me!) in one of these colors, depending on the month you're sending it:
- January: purple
- February: black
- March: dark blue
- April: pale green
- May: pink
- June: dark green
- July: turquoise
- August: yellow
- September: brown
- October: orange
- November: white
- December: red
(But please no home-made or free/ad cards, save them for those who truly enjoy them).
Oh, and: I am putting together a Spotify playlist with songs Postcrossers love. Will you send my your (current) favorite song title? I'll make sure to add it, it will be a wonderful and eclectic collection!
It's public, if you want to give it a listen: Laura's Postcrossing Collection (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2Er04vfQxy56DAWN25Pe6R).
Have a great Postcrossing day!