Hi everyone! I'm a 50+ married Finnish guy and I live near Helsinki in a town called Espoo.
I can read cards in English, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Italian and a little bit of Greek. Du kan skriva också på svenska. Puedes escribir también en español. Puoi scrivere anche in italiano. Voit kirjoittaa myös suomeksi. Μπορείς να γράψεις και στα ελληνικά.
Any kind of postcard will be most delightful. For example you can send me the card you always wanted to get rid of. :) And for example the Red Bubble cards are ok.
However, if you want some tips here you have some items I like:
- street photography
- pretty women (pin-up, nude, etc.)
- pics of ordinary people
- film stars (the older the better)
- tourist cards (also from other places, it doesn't have to be your hometown)
- cities, towns, villages
- nature (especially landscapes and animals)
- maps (also metro and tramway maps)
- tango argentino
- Spanish culture
- Latin culture
- salsa and other Cuban and Caribbean dances
- Buena Vista Social Club (Ochoa, Portuondo, Ferrer, etc.)
- Superheroes (Batman, Spiderman, Superman, etc.)
- Donald Duck and his family
- Disney Classics
- old cards
- Mediterranean cuisine
- political propaganda and jokes (even offensive ones:))
...but really, any card is welcome. :)