I live in Ukraine, Khmelnytsky. I am married. I'm a PhD in Psychology and work at Khmelnytsky National University as a lecturer of Art-therapy and Psychocorrection. I like art (contemplation and creation), literature (reading and writing), learning languages, music (New Age, Rock, Classical, Jazz), nature, traveling and cooking as well.
I prefer such CARDS (in any order):
- nice, funny, sweet, bright cards
- your national ornaments, mythology etc.
- animals, especially cats, squirrels, puppies, koalas, pandas, dolphins ets.
- Moomins (!!!), cartoons, fairytales, Muppet Show, different funny and fantastic creatures
- fruit, vegetables, spices, chocolate, cakes etc.
- recipes (with translation in one of the languages: English, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian)
- symbols (with the meaning in a message) (it's really interesting for me)
- space: stars, planets, nebula etc. (not rockets please)
- infocards (GF and similar to GF )
- nature and natural phenomenon rainbow, lightning, aurora borealis etc.)
- old ships, sailers, retro cars
- New Year and Christmas cards in December and January
- Bithday cards in October and November
- uncommon forms cards
- multi-view cards
tobacco & cigarettes
- Please, write some words about you: your work, hobby, your favorite words etc. … what is important for you in your life?, why have you chosen postcrossing? :) Anything you wish, but about you. I am more interested in your personality than in a card with words: "Happy Postcrossing!" :)
- Please, write 3 words: “Hello” (or “Good day”), “Goodbye”, “Thank you” in your native language. It will be a great pleasure for me.
- Please, date your cards.
- Please, write your name :)
You can send me postcards in an envelope where you can put something interesting, for example a coin (I'm numismatist), a bookmark (I'm a bookfan), a teabag (I'm a teafan), a funny picture etc.
Thank you for all your cards.