I live in Germany in the region of Kassel, were the Brothers Grimm used to live. This region is thus also called "Märchenland Hessen" (Fairy Tale country Hessen).
I'm a "My little Pony" collector and I love reading and watching animes.
I'm a huge English Cocker Spaniel fan, but I love all kinds of animals.
If you're looking for postcards for me, I'd love to get something with dogs, especially Cockers on it, or other animals. Or something showing an interesting part of your country. I like romantic cards, with sunsets or the ocean, beautiful flowers or a nice tea service. But of course I'm happy about anything. Have a look at my favs if you want. But some of the cards in my favourites I already received, so it would be nice, if you could check that first.
Things I love on cards:
- Cocker Spaniels
- animals( especially owls, wolves, orcas,... but anything will be welcome)
- Ghibli movies
- anime (especially old ones like Kimba, Tao Tao, Anne with the red hair, Sailor Moon,...but also everything else)
- Disney movies
- all Harry Potter (especially SEVERUS SNAPE -> Always! XD)
- Doctor Who (especially Tenth/David Tennant and Seventh/Sylvester McCoy)
- ocean, sea
- sunsets /dawn
- Susan Seddon Boulet (love her art!)
- Molly Brett (if you find something cheap, they are adorable)
- other artists I love: Josephine Wall, Christian Riese Lassen, William Turner, Monet
- holiday cards (Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, .... whatever little holiday there is in your country, which I might not know)
- Inge Löök Old Ladies (my parents fell in love with those and so did I ;) )
Handmade cards are totally welcome, I'd love to see something you wanna make for me. :)
As I said, I'm a booklover, so if you have a bookmark sitting around, you might not want or like, maybe you can send it. I have a big bookmark collection and always love to add more to it. This is no demand, just an idea. I also love handmade bookmarks. :)
For members from Russia: I got some Inga Paltser owls cards and LOVE them. It would be great if you had some of those for me, they are very cute.
I'd love to hear about traditions in your country, whatever you wanna tell me. :) Or you can recommend me a book, I'm always looking for something to read. Or just tell me about yourself, your hobbies, your pets, whatever. Happy to hear from you.
UPDATE: I have recently found out about a Unicorn postcard series of Czechia. If you happen to have any of these cards and are willing to part with it, please send it my way! I love unicorns so much and the illustrations of this series are so amazing!
here is one of the cards: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CZ-1471946
Yes, way too many :(