Hello, everyone! Well, I'm in my forties, adventurous and active. A bit romantic. I'm keen on travelling. I enjoy reading and watching serials. I hate the housework. I like learning something new.
I live in Petrozavodsk. It's a nice city but the weather here is often nasty. Too little sun, I think. However, the nature is beautiful. Onego Lake is really worth seeing.
I like the idea of getting a surprise greeting from other country, so please write at least a few words about you or the place you live in. I would be really grateful if you could use a nice stamp.
- Greetings from... cards.
I already have http://gallery.ru/watch?a=cfFo-qPHT
- sailing ships, yachts (my favourite collection!!!)
- harbours, anchors, seashells, sea knots, ships, boats, ship models, sea creatures - everything connected with the sea or sailors
- books, writers, somebody reading, books illustrations
- clocks, watches, clock towers
- Lali Riddle Cards; Where's Wally?
- Multiplies/Nouvelles Images
- wolves, owls, lions and other big cats
- photos of dogs (German shepherd and golden retriever are most preferable)
- stone/bronze lions
- scenes or characters from the serials: Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, House M.D., Supernatural, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, etc.
I suppose the list is long enough for you to choose:)
My gallery of favourite cards contains some cards I've already received as well as those I want to get.
To avoid duplicates you can watch all my collections here http://letobo.gallery.ru/?p=albums&parent=qLIf
This is my stamp album, you can help me with my stamp collection.
I don't mind envelopes.
However, I really don't like these cards: Pin-up, food, hand-made, flowers, folded cards or something gloomy. Anyway if these cards are the only ones you have I'd be glad to get your greetings.
If you don't know what to write just describe your day. And I really want to know (if you're not Russian) what Russian film, cartoon or book you have seen, read or just heard about.