After almost 5 years in Japan we returned back to Germany. It is nice to be home again but we miss Japan and our friends very much so I am looking forward to cards from Japan and in Japanese :-)
Originally I am from St. Petersburg (Russia) so feel free to write in Russian if you are from a Russian-speaking country. English, German and Spanish are also fine, of course.
I'm interested in many things - languages, books, art, people, exploring my city, travelling.
After the birth of our son in June 2014 I started to collect postcards with:
- ♥♥♥ mother and child drawings (also father and child or family)
- ♥♥♥ little boys (preferably drawings)
Please see examples in my favourites (I do not have any of these cards). I would be happy to receive one of them!
♥♥♥ Mother and child drawings and art illustrations are my favourites at the moment!
I also love:
- ♥♥♥ Gotochi cards from Japan
- ♥♥♥ Soviet 8th of March postcards (советские открытки к 8 марта), all the year round
- ♥♥♥ people (or whoever) in the sauna, onsen, hot springs, Russian banya (only drawings)
- ♥♥♥ school, classrooms, children at school
- ♥♥♥ people (or whoever) cooking (painted)
- ♥♥♥ go game (碁) - if possible, unwritten, in an envelope! It is for my brother who is a passionate go player. He would be delighted and I would be glad to send you a thank-you card.
If you don't have anything of those, maybe you can send me a card (if possible, I prefer painted cards) with
- apples, pomegranates or persimmons
- a bird (I love ♥♥♥ bullfinches)
- watermelons (especially drawings)
- red cats (only drawings)
- people or whoever drinking tea (♥♥♥ samowar)
- people or whoever reading
- people doing calligraphy
- boys (kids) playing a musical instrument
- paintings of artists of your country (especially 19th and the beginning of the 20th century)
If it does not work either, I would be glad to receive anything painted, an illustration, a drawing, something cute or colourful.
Please, please, if possible - no touristic city views, landscapes, buildings!
★ Could you please write which book you are reading, have just read or liked very much? I love books and reading.
No ad, no self-made, no Internet-sent cards - thank you.
I would very much appreciate receiving beautiful stamps on the postcards (♥♥♥ art and paintings stamps). Please write the date on your card.
I am looking forward to your wonderful postcards!
★ If you have one of my favourites or similar, please let me know :-)
★ I have many doubles and would also swap Gotochi cards for Gotochi cards or two of my favourites.
Just to give you a hint:
I have full sets (9 cards in 2017) for Aichi, Chiba, Fukuoka, Gifu, Hyogo, Ibaraki, Kagoshima, Kanagawa, Kyoto, Miyagi, Osaka, Saitama, Tokyo, Yamanashi but not a card for Shimane or Tottori for ex.
I would be happy to receive one. Thank you