Lachgas(or Sonja) is a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,354 days).
I'm 34 years old and live in Germany. I love books, especially thrillers and crime. One of my favourite series is Jeffery Deavers Rhyme/Sachs series.
I like TV series like How to get away with Murder, Sherlock ♥, The Good Wife, Criminal Minds, House of Cards, 24.
I'm really crazy about sunflowers and I love chocolate and really need coffee :).
Dear US Postcrossers: If you use one of the Star Trek stamps for a card just use a simple ad card or something - I would love to cut the stamps of and give them to a friend.
Dearest Canadian Postcrossers, if I am lucky to get a card from you I would be over the moon if you can add one of these absolutely amazing Formula One stamps your country issued - I'm really a huge F1 fan, so that would be a dream come true!
If you wonder what kind of card you could send me, here are some ideas:
- PolaCards (the ones that look like a polaroid)
- view cards of your country/city (dayviews, nightviews, singleviews, sights in sunset) - please, no multiviews with too small pictures, my eyes are too bad for them
- Greetings from ... (the Postallove ones or some nice "fakes", I have: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Luxemburg, Moscow, Peru, Switzerland, 1 from Poland, United Kingdom, Ukraine and USA)
- sunflowers ♥
- Cards from Greece, San Francisco (love this city since I've been there and lost my photos due to hdd crash), Ireland and London (I'm in love with Big Ben and the doubledecker busses)
- wheelchairs or paralympics
You can also look at my favourites to get an idea which kind of cards I like :) I keep them updated.
If you want to send a 3D card, please DON'T. Due to eye problems I can't see 3D things, so save this card for someone who can see it.
I'm not such a big fan of:
- ad-/freecards (except they fit one of the topics above or are in my favs)
- cats, dogs, horses
- photos which are not printed as a postcard
It would be nice if you could tell me something about your country or your favourite book or author on your card.
You don't have to send my cards in an envelope, I like them written and stamped :)
I'm not a collector but I love beautiful stamps and I try to scan them and put the links to the pictures under the card if they are new to me.
I'm interested in Postcrossing stamps - German Post unfortunately doesn't make one :(
If you show your cards on a blog, do not show my written text or my address please.