My name is Clémentine, I'm 25, and I live in Lille with my boyfriend.
I just ended my communication studies and I am now looking for a job.
I love reading, Harry Potter, Disney, theme parks, photography, and much more. I am a compulsive accumulative and collect too much things!
I will like every card i'll receive, even if you can't send one of my requests but please :
- Write more than only a few words
- Please, put the date on the postcard.
- Use stamps / stamps stickers. No ugly stickers with only the price on it, please !
- No envelop please (except if it's a fragile or folded card)
- I'm OK with ads, folded and handmade cards, if they fits my preferences. But no "photo" paper and touchnote cards .
So, I would be very very very happy to receive these kind of cards :
- Harry Potter
- Birthday cards in august
- Xmas, Halloween... When you want!
- Books and their TV/movie adaptations (Handmaid's tale, Hunger Games, series of unfortunate events, Narnia, Robert Galbraith, youth and fantastic literature,...)
- Disney (All, but my favorites are Stitch, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Up & Redhaired princesses)
- Disneyland (All resorts!)
- Themeparks / Attraction parks
- Steam Trains & Carrousels
- Greetings from
- Lena Gnedkova
- Postcard in my favorites
I don't mind if I already had received it, every card is different!
I agree with direct swaps, but the one who asks send first :)
Only the postcards I would like to receive please (the wishes on my profile or my favorites)
I can swap Disney / Disneyland and Harry Potter ! If you liked a card I have already send, ask, I maybe have a second one ;)
Not looking for a letter penpal yet.
PLEASE don't just send me your adress with cards you have / want but I couldn't / wouldn't like to swap. It means you didn't read my profile, and don't answer anymore.
Thank you very much, and Happy PostCrossing! :)
(Last Updated :20/05/2020)