Hi! I'm Irina. I live in one of the most beautiful countries of Europe. My home cities are Kyiv and Dnipro. Kyiv is a very beautiful, green (because lots of trees) city with a rich history: Kyiv air video: http://youtu.be/fBGHdqXuD0E. Dnipro is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in Ukraine : http://vimeo.com/82329449 There are many large industrial plants, but also many wonderful places to walk. I work in the railway office, so I love everything connected with this type of transport. I am married and have a son 19 years old.
According to my wish above, I want to ask you to send me a postcard which is related to COVID-19 / Corona, if you can find it.I want to collect them like a piece of contemporary history.
Thank you for your cards! I will be happy for any type of postal you send me. But my favorite are :
* Postcard Bazaar
* postallove "Greetings from ..." Are already in collection:
officially: BE, BR, CA, CH, CN, CY, CZ, DE, DK, ID, IS, IT, FI, FR, GB, HU, JP, LT, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RU, SG, SI, TW, US.
unofficially other GF: Beijing, Germany, Hamburg, Lviv, Săo Paulo, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Black Hole, Praha, Екатеринбург, Воронеж, Саратов, Krtecek, Postcrossing, Rome, Shanghai, Zheng Zhou, Crimean Peninsula, Jiang-Su, Schiermonnikoog, Дніпропетровськ, Пятигорск.
* I love Inge Look cards so much:) I have granny cards already: 1-58, 60-64, 66, 70, 606. Garden cards: 101, 106, 109, 110, 111, 112, 121. Christmas: 18, 202, 212, 217, 222.
* Keep calm
* сards with many objects (Nouvelles images)
* Railway stations
* Railway transport
* Vintage travel posters
* Gotochi cards! I know Gotochi postcards are expensive so if you send me one, I will send card back to you.
* Women in Science. I have: Lise Meitner, Marjory Stoneman Douglas
* Laughing bears of Jeffrey Severn
* road and street signposts
* Cartmaximums are welcome also
* Рисованные открытки советских художников для моей коллекции (любимые - Зарубин и Исаков). Только эти открытки я хотела бы получить неподписанными и в конверте. Или подписанными давно, если такие найдутся и не жаль будет поделиться)
* Beautiful views of places where you live and postcards with the most typical things for your country
* I will be very happy if you send me holidays postcards (Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, Halloween, St Patrick or other holidays from your country)
I love real postcards with real stamps.
When you write to me I suggest to write about what do you know about Ukraine? Please write good and not good things, everything that comes to mind first.
Please do not ask me to register a card in advance! I only register cards when they arrived. Thanks!
2017 - 22
2018 - 44
2019 - 42
2020 - 63 😢