Hi! I'm Irina. I live in one of the most beautiful countries of Europe. My home cities are Kyiv and Dnipro. Kyiv is a very beautiful, green (because lots of trees) city with a rich history: Kyiv air video: http://youtu.be/fBGHdqXuD0E. Dnipro is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in Ukraine : http://vimeo.com/82329449 There are many large industrial plants, but also many wonderful places to walk. I work in the railway office, so I love everything connected with this type of transport. I am married and have a son 19 years old.
Thank you for your cards! I will be happy for any type of postal you send me. But my favorite are :
* postallove "Greetings from ..." Are already in collection:
officially: BE, BR, CA, CH, CN, CY, CZ, DE, ID, IS, JP, HU, FI, FR, PL, PT, RU, SG, NO, GB, TW (1st version), MT, LT, NL, US.
unofficially other GF: Beijing, Germany, Hamburg, Lviv, Săo Paulo, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Black Hole, Praha, Екатеринбург, Воронеж, Саратов, Krtecek, Postcrossing, Rome, Shanghai, Crimean Peninsula, Jiang-Su, Schiermonnikoog, Пятигорск, Дніпропетровськ.
* I love Inge Look cards so much:) I have granny cards already: 1-58, 60-64, 606. Garden cards: 101, 106, 109, 110. Christmas: 18, 202, 212, 217, 222.
* Keep calm
* сards with many objects (Nouvelles images)
* Railway stations
* Railway transport
* Vintage travel posters
* Gotochi cards! I know Gotochi postcards are expensive so if you send me one, I will send card back to you.
* Laughing bears of Jeffrey Severn
* road and street signposts
* Cartmaximums are welcome also
* Рисованные открытки советских художников для моей коллекции (любимые - Зарубин и Исаков). Только эти открытки я хотела бы получить неподписанными и в конверте. Или подписанными давно, если такие найдутся и не жаль будет поделиться)
* Beautiful views of places where you live and postcards with the most typical things for your country
* I will be very happy if you send me holidays postcards (Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, Halloween, St Patrick or other holidays from your country)
See the gallery of my favorites please. If you have the opportunity to send me one of them, I'll be very grateful.
I love real postcards with real stamps.
If you are from the United Kingdom, I would love for you to use one of new James Bond stamps!
If you live in Austria, I would love for you to use the new Brexit stamp!
Please write me what do you do during quarantine?
When you write to me I suggest to write about what do you know about Ukraine? Please write good and not good things, everything that comes to mind first.
Please do not ask me to register a card in advance! I only register cards when they arrived. Thanks!
2017 - 22
2018 - 44
2019 - 42