Welcome to my profile.
I'm female, born 1962 in the Rhine area and I am married. We have 2 cats & 1 parrot (African) and a dog again... My hobbies include reading, photography, painting, cooking marmelade, travelling & watching TV shows like Dr. Who, Torchwood, NCIS
My favourite band for ages is Tyketto, I also like some other kinds of music (musical, classic as long as it's instrumental, zen, industrial). Apart from that I love watching Snooker and football (soccer) and I support the German Soccer Team (both men & women!!!).
I've seen quite a bit of the world but not enough yet. Due to a really stupid accident in 2002 I can't do long walks anymore or stand long. It's frustrating at times but for me it's better than being ended up in a wheel-chair.
I don't mind selfmade cards, as long as they look professional. Unfortunatly there are some members who ignore NO TOUCHNOTES. PLEASE keep my address private and respect my wish not to get touchnotes. They are just impersonal and not nice to get.
Cards I LIKE:
- your city or area (typical tourist cards)
- countrysides (lakes, beaches, forrest)
- wolves & foxes
- peanuts (the cartoon)
- funny cards
- cartoons (Ruthe, Uli Stein, Hörsti)
- lost places in your country / ruins
- birthday cards in October ;-)
- Dr. Who and Torchwood (I adore John Barrowman)
- Snooker related (players, referees)
- Postcards by H.-W. Sahm
- Postcards by Jan Vis
- Simon's cat
- Fauna of Belarus
- Season cards, when it's time for them
Cards I DO NOT LIKE:
- Ad-cards or free cards (except they are funny)
- cards with babies or children
- Anne Geddes and alike
- Reptiles and insects (except butterflies)
It would be nice, if you would tell a bit about you or your life. Your hobbies, fave bands, books, actors, food, drink, town or whatever. Not only "hello" or "happy postcrossing", I'd love to hear about you. And: Please only cards from e.g. Paris if you live in Paris!
Best wishes, alles Gute
Expired cards: Yes, too many!