Ksuschka(or Ksenia) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,054 days).
Саша (perlieze) из Москвы, Вы забыли написать ID на своей красной открытке с индийскими монетами!
My name is Ksenia. I'm 24. I live in a small town Shchokino in Tula region. One of the most famous place in Tula region is the museum-estate of the great Russian writer Leo Tolstoy and I'm lucky enough to work there as a tour-guide.
I study languages and I would be glad to know how to say "hello", "good bye" or other common useful phrases in your language.
I like to learn something new. Tell me about your country, your city, about your traditions and festivals. Tell me about your favorite place, book, film or singer, writer, painter and about their works which you like most of all.
Maybe you have a postcard on which it is represented?
What about my preferences.. I would like to receive postcards with
* animals - fluffy cats, cute dogs (especially Welsh Corgi Pembroke), little pink piggies, red panda ❤)
* characters of cartoons (Soviet as well as Disnye, Dreamworks, etc) - Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) and Pumbaa (from The Lion King) are my favorits!
* snow - snowflakes, snowmen
* Hot Air Baloons
* romantic couples
* cards with inspirational or funny quotes (please, with translation, if it is on your native language)
* nature - lily of the valley or lilac or any other beautiful flowers or trees which are common for your country
* natural phenomena - sunrises and sunsets, rainbows
* sights of cities - fortresses, palaces, cathedrals, famouses buildings or just beautiful places
* works of American artist Jim Warren
* greeting cards (New Year, Christmas and other important holidays in your country) and birthday cards (in December)
* something interesting and unusual. Surprise me! :)
But, in fact, it doesn't matter what kind of postcard it will be. I don't want to limit you and all nice things I could received just because I haven't seen them yet. So if you feel that you have a perfect postcard for me, but it doesn't fit to my wishlist - SEND IT!
Please, date your postcard.
Happy postcrossing! :)