Всем привет! Hello everyone! 你们 好!
I'm 28 year young veterinarian from Moscow. I work with marine mammals and I love (and live) my job. But my biggest dream is too see this beautiful,wise and amazing animals in the nature.
When I was a child, my parents and I lived in HoChiMinh, Vietnam for 5 years, so Asia means a lot for me. I do think HoChiMinh is my second and very closed to heart hometown.
I can't leave without books (now mostly audio books), coffee and travelling. I spend each my vacation and day-off somewhere and collect memories and postcards from such trips. I’m studying watercolor painting now and dream to make sketches and my own postcards soon!
Please, write your name - so I can address you my “thank-you-letter”, age and date on the postcard.
It’s interesting for me to know about your family, best/last/next trip or favorite book. You can also tell me about your job and/or if you have a vehicle and what kind it is.
I prefer painted/pictured cards than photos
I would be happy to receive any card but there are some ideas:
• seasonal cards (Christmas, New year, Easter, Halloween etc.)
• Royal families and presidents,
* Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit etc.!
• Inge Look's old ladies (I have №13, 23, 30, 50, 52, 61, 66) and Inge Looks’d Christmas postcards!
• folklore characters and creatures, witches, myths, mystic,
• postboxes, books, libraries, tea, coffee, cozy cards!
• all about Asian culture (buildings, clothes, people, paintings, etc)
• mills, lighthouses, gardens,
• buses and trains,
• whales and dolphins, seals,
• cows and pigs, sheep and elephants, horses, ravens
• Native Americans,
• something special from your country and your hometown (alphabet, architecture, recipe, etc) and universities.
*** Please, don’t be offended that I don’t put received cards in my favorites! There’re only cards I wish to find one day in my postbox***
Wish you good luck and happy postcrossing!