My name is Oksana. I'am from Belarus. It's a small country in the center of the Europe. I lived in Dzerzhinsk for 22 years and then mooved to Minsk.
Dzerzhinsk - is a small town near Minsk, the capital of our republic. My town is very old, it was first mentioned in the chronicle in the 11 century. It's a pity but there are no historical places of interest because they were ruined while 1 and 2 world's wars. :(
I graduate from the university last year and now my work is to create children's books. It's very interesting!
I’d like to travel around the world and see other countries. I also visited Portugal, Italy, Belgium, Germany and Ukraine. But I want to see more!!! :)
I like to read very much and I’ll be glad if you write me about your favourite books or about the last book you have read. You can compose your list of favourite books - I will be very glad!
I'd like to receive different postcards, but I will like best:
* something that impress you very much! something that you'll like to receive!;
* fashion cards, looks;
* Audrey Hepburn and Audrey Tautou!!!;
* everything connected with 1940-1980
* books, newspapers
* French Bulldogs
* colourful photos;
* different tasty things!
* something orange, yellow or green;
* sea, sun and warm sunny days;
* owls, koalas;
* smiling people;
* something funny;
* hand-made is also welcome!
* I will be glad to receive Birthday cards on my Birthday on the 12 of May! ;)
Good luck everybody!