I enjoy gardening and outdoor activities, postcards, listening to music and watching movies.
❤ I would love cards from
- Icons cards. Sended from country of origin, please.
- National costume
- Children in the bath (illustration)
- Cross-country skiing
- Handicraft:Spinning,loom, weaving, sewing,knitting
- Country Houses, Cottages & Countryside, old cowshed and hay barn, farmer
- Doll, toys
- Butterflies (photos)
- Childrens book illustration (especially Bamse, Miś Uszatek, Heidi, Barbapapa, Emil, prof.Baltazar )
- Other Illustrations and painting (please not strange)
- Local History Museum
- Famous attraction your country
- National parks
- Easter (always)
- Typical thing in your homeland
My favorite artists: Theres Tobler, Jan Bergerlind, Lars Carlsson, Jenny Nyström, Curt Nyström, E. Midthun, Inger Ryden, Josef Koci, Hugo Kempter, Grandpa Kanai, Milk Aoyama, Susumu Fujimoto, Rokuro Taniuchi, Yumeji Takehisa, Jelka Reichman,Freddie Langeler, Ida Elisabeth's and so on..
* Would you write date your card, please.
Beautiful stamp would be a nice surprise! Thank you - I can't wait to hear from you!
I like when a postcard tells me something about you and your country.
Thank you for your cards!
My English is not good so be patient with me please.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If You want to scan and put my cards to your blog or photogalleries, please put only the photosides or stamps, DON´T show anything I have written.