It's been almost five years since the registration on this site. It's still exciting and amazing for me! Thanks to all of you for wonderful cards, kind words and opportunity to be in touch with the world and being of its part!
A few words about me. I'm married. I have 2 daughters (5 and 7 y.o.)
My hobbies are reading,photographing,cross stitching, music(especially Indie rock,soul,smooth jazz ),travelling, collecting shells.
I'll be happy to get any kind of cards.
But if it 's possible I'd like to receive
- cards showing veiws of your own country(place of birth),
- irises ( I love these flowers!)
- cards with people in national costumes,
- cups of coffee ,
- Christmas cards,
- dancing people,
- beautiful bouquets,
- seaviews and shells,
- architecture, national costumes,arts of Asian countries, especially pagodas, geishas( kisaengs, shuyus etc), samurai or warriors of Asian countries,
- AND cats (my elder daughter Esenia is absolutly crazy about them!)
I'll be glad if you write to me about your currently reading or what's your favorite book/author.Or tell me about your favourite music group. You can also share your favourite poem with me- I'll read it with pleasure!Or tell me something about you. Where would you like to go if you could? I am really curious)
Please NO ENVELOPES!
I am waiting excitedly for your card to arrive!