[left on foto]
I lived in Abakan - little town in Sibiria, capital of Khakasia.
Now I study in the oldest and the best university of Russia - St. Petersburg State Universty in Religious studies. So, i learn Latin and Ancient Greek languages. Somewhen I dream to stude Turkish and Arabic.
I collected coins from different countries.
I love to travel - I was in Turkey (Istanbul), Vietnam and Thailand.
• I really like the card with temples, images of gods and religious traditions of Asia.
• Jesus and Christianity.
• People, national picture, images of TRADITIONS, DANCES, PEOPLE IN NATIONAL CLOTHES...
• If in your country a MONARHY - I will be glad you send me a card with the photo of your king, queen or other member of Royal family. I collect them!
• If you are English, French, German or American I would be happy to receive a card with images of classical famous
WRITER (Duma, Doyle, Wells, Burroughs, Twain, Hugo, Scott, Jerome for example).
• Cards with MJ, Scorpions, C.C. Catch, Queen, Modern Talking.
I am glad if you write the date, your address (can be for sending card in gratitude), the weather and something in the native language for me. If you don't know what to write me, write what you know about Russia or just who are you and what you like.
It would be great if you would draw something!
Please, don't send me a card with animals or flowers, symbols NOT your country (it is strange to receive, for example, "Eiffel Tower" from Madrid), advertizing or films, online card and cards in an envelope.
I hope to find new friends from far-away countries - if you are not native English-speaker and you want to increase your speech and audio skills - we can have a word in Skype (even without postcards exchange)))