I'm Kriana, 30 years old and I live in a small town in the middle of Hungary.
I work as a jewelry designer, and primarily I make recycled jewelry from bottle caps under the name: KRIANA DESIGN.
My little son was born on July 13, 2020 and I was inctive for a while. This is why there is big difference between my sent and received cards.
Please, do not send AD or self printed cards and cards with animals to me. I like animals, but not on postcards. And I collect cards from country origin, so please, no Eiffel tower from Moscow and so on.
In return I give you some tips what would make me very happy:
* My missing UNESCO World Heritage Sights (List: https://goo.gl/EYTdcz)
* Leonid Afremov, Josephine Wall
* Inge Löök - Old ladies postcards (MISSING: No.71, 72, 610, 612)
* Christmas cards by Inge Löök and Virpi Pekkala
* Blue cats by Rina Zeniuk (https://goo.gl/L4Njwm) and Cats by Aleksey Dolotov (I have: https://goo.gl/1EcnX7)
* Fanarts by Marina Michkina (RU)
* Fabergé eggs* (https://goo.gl/N3FMRE) and Moscow metro stations (https://goo.gl/MdYiTJ) from Russia
* The Fair Dinkum Aussie Alphabet maxicards from Australia (I HAVE: G, H, Q)
* Banksy because my fiance like his works
* COVID19 themed cards or stamps, but please, no 'Keep Calm and stay at home' or something like this.
* Or see my favorites, what I use as a wish list.
Please, if you have, use Year of the OX stamps or EUROPA stamps or Christmas stamps. I would be very happy. :)
Thank you! :)
My expired cards from the last 1 year :
So many :(