I'm Kriana, 30 years old and I live in a small town in the middle of Hungary.
I work as a jewelry designer, and primarily I make recycled jewelry from bottle caps under the name: KRIANA DESIGN.
My little son was born on July 13, 2020 and I was inactive for a while. This is why there is big difference between my sent and received cards.
Please, do not send AD or self printed cards and cards with animals to me. I like animals, but not on postcards. And I collect cards from country origin, so please, no Eiffel tower from Moscow and so on.
In return I give you some tips what would make me very happy:
* My missing UNESCO World Heritage Sights (List: https://goo.gl/EYTdcz)
* Leonid Afremov (https://shorturl.at/ayJ78 ), Josephine Wall
* Inge Löök - Old ladies postcards (MISSING: No.73, 610, 612)
* Blue cats by Rina Zeniuk (https://shorturl.at/egmzB) and Cats by Aleksey Dolotov (I have: https://shorturl.at/bfwBU)
* Fanarts by Marina Michkina (RU)
* Fabergé eggs* (https://shorturl.at/ipLR0) and Moscow metro stations (https://shorturl.at/kuS57) from Russia
* The Fair Dinkum Aussie Alphabet maxicards from Australia (I HAVE: G, H, Q)
* Banksy because my fiance like his works (Already have: https://shorturl.at/mqAD6)
* COVID19 themed cards or stamps, but please, no 'Keep Calm and stay at home' or something like this, but COV19 Easter Cards are welcome.
* Or see my favorites, what I use as a wish list.
Please, if you have, use Year of the OX stamps or EUROPA stamps. I would be very happy. :)
Thank you! :)