My account was inactive between November and January because our small post didn't have enough capacity to deliver the mails properly, therefore there are the big difference my sent and received cards. But it seems, the situation has improved. So please, no worry and send me messages, I will register your card when it arrived to me.
I'm Kriana, 30 years old and I live in a small town in the middle of Hungary.
I work as a jewelry designer, and primarily I make recycled jewelry from bottle caps under the name: KRIANA DESIGN.
I love to travel. I already visited 22 European country (including Isle of Man, Guernsey, Gibraltar, San Marino and many others) and my dream is to get all.
Please, do not send AD or self printed cards and cards with animals to me. I like animals, but not on postcards. And I collect cards from country origin, so please, no Eiffel tower from Moscow and so on.
In return I give you some tips what would make me very happy:
* My missing UNESCO World Heritage Sights (List: https://goo.gl/EYTdcz)
* My missing country and US States' map cards sent from origin country/ state (List: https://goo.gl/uQGoqp) Please, no card from MCPS and MOTW series. This two is really not my thing.
* view cards from your country/city
* folk costumes
* Mucha (https://goo.gl/NNQAM3), Dali (https://goo.gl/LuMHkj), Leonid Afremov, Josephine Wall
* Inge Löök - Old ladies postcards (MISSING: No. 41, 60, 67, 68, 610)
* Blue cats by Rina Zeniuk (https://goo.gl/L4Njwm) and Cats by Aleksey Dolotov (I have: https://goo.gl/1EcnX7)
* Fabergé eggs* (https://goo.gl/N3FMRE) and Moscow metro stations (https://goo.gl/MdYiTJ) from Russia
* Steampunk (https://goo.gl/e6T8v4)
* SIGNED official Postcrossing Meet-up cards
* Or see my favorites, what I use as a wish list.
Please, if you have, use Year of the Rat stamps or EUROPA stamps. I would be very happy. :)
Thank you! :)
My expired cards from the last 1 year :
So many :(