Koo(or Kirsimarja) is a member in Finland . She has been a member for over 6 years (2383 days).
Postcards Sent: 3,822
Postcards Received: 3,818
Distance Sent: 8,726,771 miles
Last Seen: 9 days agoLanguages: finnish, swedish, english, bisschen Deutsch, litt norsk, немного по-русски
Birthday: 27th September
66th on most postcards sent from Finland
71st on longest distance sent from Finland
Wall of postcards
Sorry! Here are first my wish list. After that there is also my profile.
I like cards:
- shoes of women
- English foxhounds (not else dogs)
- Belarussian cards of poet (redish set). I have already one Yakub Kolas-card and 4 Yanka Kupala-cards.
- wolves (wolves are not only my card-hobby, I make everything I can for their best)
- Russian Easter painted eggs (only eggs, no yellow birds, rabbits, easter-food...)
- Kalevala (Finnish National Epos)...maybe possible only from Finland
- Scandinavian, Canadian and American mooses (NO reindeers)
Also views from your own country are O.K., even "tourist cards", but do not send cards from any else country, only your own home country, please.
I really am a card-collector and I have organised some shows with my cards. I also like photographing (even won some prizes with my photoes), hound dogs, books, poetry and writing.
I'm a lady in the best age from West-Finland. I have two children,six grandchildren (incl. couple of twins, elder twins are 7 years, younger twins are few monthes), garden, my own pine- and spruce-forest, dogs, little library full of interesting books and an old, peevish, sickly but sweet husband.