Koerstyis a member in Germany . She has been a member for over 1 year (660 days).
I'm Kirsten from Germany. I am social worker and work in an protestant parish in my hometown Gütersloh. I love to cook with my friends, dancing to Ninetys music, talking all night about "god and the world" and watching movies. I love to travel around and see new views, too.
I am every day really looking forward to find a postcard in my postbox! So I enjoy every card but I am really happy to recieve this ones:
* Showing me something about you: your city or region, your landscape,
* a map from your city…
* retro style
* black and white photography
* architecture (buildings, castles, churches so on)
* postcards in Polaroid-Style
* pubs, bars, cocktail bars, restaurants and so on
* handmade postcards. Are you an Artist? I`d love to receive a hand-drawn/made postcard that would be unique
* Christmas cards in christmas are great, even until january!! ;)
* Happy birthday cards in july. It would be awesome if the birthday wishes are written in your language! :)
*Planets and stars and universe
* Heros of childhood
* Postallove Greetings from series
But I am glad to receive any postcard from you, so don't stress.
If you don't know what to write here some ideas:
Tell me something about you (your favourite song or film for example...), your town or your culture!
And if it is possible show me your favourite drink or dish recipe. Perhaps you can write a couple of sentences in your language (with a little translation) :)
And I make the experiance that you have so different names as we have in Germany. So can you tell me something about your name?
My favourits cards are cards I recieved and which I like very much :-)
So happy postcrosing and I am very looking forwand to get your postcard!