Koerstyis a member in Germany . She has been a member for 11 months (322 days).
I'm Kirsten from Germany. I am social worker and work in an protestant parish in my hometown Gütersloh. I love to cook with my friends, dancing to Ninetys music, talking all night about "god and the world" and watching movies. I love to travel around and see new views, too.
I would like to prefer postcards:
* Showing me something about you: your city or region, your landscape,
* a map from your city…
* retro style
* black and white photography
* postcards in Polaroid-Style
* pubs, bars, cocktail bars, restaurants and so on
* handmade postcards. Are you an Artist? I`d love to receive a hand-drawn/made postcard that would be unique and just for me
* Christmas cards in christmas are great, even until january!! ;)
* Happy birthday cards in july. It would be awesome if the birthday wishes are written in your language! :)
But I am glad to receive any postcard from you, so don't stress.
If you don't know what to write here some ideas:
Please tell me something about you (your favourite song or film for example...), your town or your culture!
And if it is possible show me your favourite drink or dish recipe. Please write a couple of sentences in your language (with a little translation) :)
And I make the experiance that you have so diffrent names than we have in Germany. So can you tell me something about your name?
My favourits cards are cards I recieved and which I like very much :-)
So happy postcrosing and I am very looking forwand to your postcard!