KayLovesPurpleis a member in Ireland . She has been a member for over 1 year (564 days).
My name is Andreea and I live by the sea with my two cats. I love sending emails because of the convenience, but at the same time I love snail mail because it involves an actual physical object that actually traveled a bit of the world. I find that very exciting :)
I work as a software developer, so I joined Postcrossing in order to get a bit of creativity into my otherwise rather non-creative world. Also, I'm thinking it would be really cool to have a fridge covered in postcards from all over the globe :) Last but definitely not least, I love surprises, and I like very much the idea of coming home to an unexpected postcard from an unexpected place.
Rest assured that any card I receive will be much appreciated, regardless of theme. If you are looking for ideas, the things I would enjoy, in no particular order, are:
* something specific to your country/city (I love "Greetings from..." type cards -- these: https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from-series)
* anything history related (especially historical portraits and/or clothes)
* cute animals
* old books or images with books & cats
* the "animals on the underground" series
* colorful things (sparkly is even better)
* illustration/whimsical art
* anything purple.
Thank you in advance for your card! Please send it without an envelope if possible, I like seeing the physical marks (stamps, etc) of its journey :)