Hi everyone ! My name is Katia and I'm 30.
I live in the countryside, in a small village of mountain, in the east of France, but I was born in Paris.
In terms of working life, I am a bank employee.
I'm a very simple person, that enjoy little things.
I'm fond of handmade creations, cross-stitching, crafting, scrapbooking (project life), stationery and DIY, especially crochet and yarn projects.
I love reading books and writing.
I've got three ferrets, they're very funny and loveful.
I also own four horses (I know I'm very lucky) and I love more than anything else riding in the forest for hours.
I would be happy to receive all sorts of postcards, here are some examples if you have no ideas (with no particular order) :
- Animal themed postcards (Horses, Ferrets, Parrots,...)
- Christmas theme (in November/December)
- Halloween theme (in October)
- History / Vintage postcards
- I'm collecting Hansi designs (Alsace postcards)
- Childish theme illustrations (Cartoons, Hello Kitty, Moomins, Unicorns...)
- I'm collecting Lali postcards
- Beautiful or old cars
- Cities and countries around the world/Touristic postcards/multiviews
- Books/author/writing/words theme
- Food recipes
- Birthday cards (in July)
PS : I prefer postcards without any enveloppe, I also prefer postcards than folded cards.
I also like stickers and washitape so feel free to add some on your postcard if you want to! <3
I scan all the received postcards :)