Treat people with kindness
★Этот пользователь любит птичек и котят★
I stopped sending postcards for about a year. Don't worry, the latest cards will be registered. See you soon 🧳🌐💲
Helping children, send a postcard: https://marzycielskapoczta.pl/
❤ Avicii ❤
Hello my dear friend!
My name is Katya. But for "English people" - I'm Kate Sofa Perry Robin or just - Kate Rob. I'm 21 years old. I was born in Russia, but now I live in Belarus
I adore music, reading, meeting new people, traveling, dreaming, planning, ice cream, blue and green colours
I also plan to learn Polish, Italian and Spanish
I managed to collect more than 400 postcards ( f.e. from Portugal, Italy, Spain, England, Thailand and Russia)
I like postcards with:
- animals, especially cats and birds;
- black and white;
- portraits of unknown people;
- old postcards, smell is just wonderful!
I don't have a "list" of those postcards that I don't like. All the postcards are beautiful!
👉🏻 Received Direct Swaps can be viewed here: https://my.mail.ru/mail/kieit.stoliarova.99/photo/274
👉🏻 Postcards were sent because the return address was specified: many
👉🏻My collection of postcards outside of postcrossing and Direct Swaps you can be viewed here: https://ibb.co/album/fdZn3q
• So, you can write a couple of words in your native language with the translation
• If you want to send a postcard in envelope, l'll be very glad if you put in it a bus ticket or another type of ticket or candy wrap or tea bag (something not heavy) :)
• Please don't put any money in the envelope - coins and banknotes. Belarusian customs confiscate it. In practice, they confiscate: money - 100%, badges - 100%, tea - 50%, stickers - 50%. They always open tight envelopes (for example, you put a few postcards and a brochure). If you want to send me something special, write me in advance, so that there are no problems and disappointments
• Please, write the date on the card
• Please, write your name legibly (I write the answer using your name, if I don't understand it - it is not my fault)
• Postcard exchange? Yes, please
Dear postcrossers from Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan (mostly). Many of You, by registering Your profile and sending 1-2-3 postcards (and sometimes without sending anything), don't go to the site anymore. It's very unpleasant to receive notices that the postcard has expired... And You hardly ever visit Your profile again (although You may have received a postcard) ...
If You understand that sending postcards is not Your hobby or You just don't like being here, just click in the settings that Your profile is inactive and/or in "about" information write that You are not interested in postcrossing. Thus, You save money, time, patience and hope for other postcrossers
Happy postcrossing! ♥♥♥
✌You are what you love.
Not who loves you✌
🎶Remember every scar🎶