We are Kata and Vincze, we are a couple. We became Kancze by our friends, who fused our real names.
Our birthplace is Pécs, but we are living now in Dunavarsány (near the capital) in Hungary.
Our common hobbys are playing board game with friends and/or family, painting miniatures, searching for "shiny" things in the flea market , reading, making tours...
One of our friends told us about postcrossing and we loved the idea to get cards from all over the world and suprise someone somewhere too.
- old, vintage, black and white - we love all of them, it's not a problem if it's very old or a little bit injured, you can be sure, that we will be happy to get it!
- animals - especially sea lion and aligator
- cars (old, rally)
- ships (submarine, sailboat,battleship),
- airplanes (especially SR-71 Blackbird, F-14 Tomcat)
- pharmacy and medical stuff
- books (Harry Potter, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, Tolkien, Gerald Durrell, Robert Merle ... etc.)
- tv series (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star trek, X-files)
- art, painted, drawed or handmade cards
- castles (espacially die Schloss von Neuschwanstein - Kata's favorite)
- anything with chocolate, coffee, tea
- anything crazy ;)
And we love stamps, beautiful stamps :)
If it's possible do not send ordinary view or multiview cards.
Only send if it's special!
If you feel so disposed you can write us a good song from your country or a good citation from your favorite book or film :)
We would be happy if you write us something in your language (if your letters are unique, then by).
Of course we love all postcards that you send, so let us suprised!
If you want to swap us, just write us and check our album on facebook:
Kata & Vincze