Hello! I'm 25 year old from France.
I love to send and receive postcards. My hobbies are reading, watching movies/anime, gardening and visiting castles, museums and gardens.
I collect candles, mugs/cups, tea, and books.
To me a postcard is a beautiful event in my life : a beautiful/funny picture and a nice message from someone far away. It's always a great joy to send and receive one.
Cards I especially love:
- Rainy landscape
- English countryside
- Australian Outback
- Cowboys / Western
- Southern Belle
- Nancy Drew
- Men in armor/uniform (any kind)
- NASA / Kennedy Space Center
- King Ludwig II of Bavaria (and his castles)
- Any castle or museum you've visted
- Cards with recipes on them (please translate if they aren't in English or French :)
- Historical events
- Priests, monks (any religion)
- Classic/Old paintings
- Chiaroscuro paintings
- Tourist cards from your country
- Kings and Queens of your country
- Chinese opera characters/singers
- Lupin the Third
- Literature postcards
- USA: "Greetings from..." Statecards with big letters (I have Minnesota)
- "Art and Soul of America" postcards
- The art of Eizin Suzuki, Keith Haring, Hugo Pratt, Kerne Erickson, Tom of Finland, Kaj Stenvall, 吉田 秋生, 笹倉鉄平, 井上直久, 大友 克洋
- Videogames : Metal Gear Solid, Overwatch, any point & click adventure game, Nancy Drew games
- Handmade cards are fine too (in that case put them in an envelop if you can, it would be a shame if they were damaged)
Please, no ad cards if possible
BUT these are only suggestions, I will like any card you send me, regardless :) If you prefer to send me a greeting card instead of a postcard, it's fine too.
If possible use an envelope, but only if it doesn't cost you more :)
You can talk about anything you want on the card, I will like it :)
If you need an idea, you can tell me a bit about:
- your country and it's customs
- the last museum/castle/garden you visited
- a book, movie, or anime you really liked
- and if you have a good recipe you would like to share, I would love it too!
You can also draw something on the postcard if you feel like it :)
Stickers and washi tape decorations are always appreciated!
I'm sorry, I don't have a scanner so I won't be able to upload the postcard you send me here.
Have a nice day!