I am a woman of 61, living in the southernmost federalstate of Austria in a small village near Klagenfurt.My three children are grownups and most time away from home.
I love nature, people, travelling, photographing, reading, gardening, dancing, discussing and alot of other activities,for instance baking,producing jam and juices, knitting etc.
And I love quotes; so, if you know one, please share it with me!
One of my favourites is collecting minerals and colourful stones, fossils and shells.
I will be happy to receive and send cards all over the world. At the age of 10 to 15 I collected postcards and had a lot of penpals all over the world. It is funny to continue now.
* I like cards showing outstanding nature, people, culture, typical animals or plants of a country.
* And I will love to receive cards of UNESCO World Heritage Places. I´ll try to visit many of these places and it will be nice to get a collection of those special sites.
* I love colourful cards,
* sea, coast, waves, lighthouses, shells
* archeological sites
* trees, flowers, cactus, succulents
* trains and old cars
* maps and flags and coat of arms
* sunsets, clouds, sky, northern lights
* mountains, vulcanos, caves, stones, rocks, minerals, fossils
* castles, old houses, doors, temples, churches, monasteries, old city centers, streets with old houses
* My favourite animals are lamas, camels, owls, frogs, donkeys, wolves, penguines, monkeys, caterpillars, sea birds, iguanas, lizzards….
* babies, children, characterful faces, native population
* teddybears, Snoopy, Winnie the Pooh
* And I will be happy about any colourful card YOU like.
If you look at my favourites, you can find out what kind of cards I like. Some of them I have received yet, most of them not.
Colourful stamps on the card will also be appreciated.
Stay happy and in a good health!
Lots of greetings
Hello Andy from Rotterdam/The Netherlands!!
I received your card NL-2921130 on March 17 th 2016. It could not be registered because the ID was more than one year old. I am sorry! I like your beautiful card, but I cannot find out your postcrosser name!Thank you!