I am a married woman of 61, living in the southernmost federalstate of Austria in a small village near Klagenfurt.My three children are grownups and most time away from home. And I am a more than happy grandma of a wonderful babygirl born in November.
I love nature, people, travelling, photographing, reading, gardening, dancing, discussing and alot of other activities,for instance baking,producing jam and juices, knitting etc.
And I love quotes; so, if you know one, please share it with me!
One of my favourites is collecting minerals and colourful stones, fossils and shells.
I will be happy to receive and send cards all over the world. At the age of 10 to 15 I collected postcards and had a lot of penpals all over the world. It is funny to continue now.
* I like cards showing outstanding nature, people, culture, typical animals or plants of a country.
* And I will love to receive cards of UNESCO World Heritage Places. I´ll try to visit many of these places and it will be nice to get a collection of those special sites.
* I love colourful cards,
* sea, coast, waves, lighthouses, shells, windmills
* archeological sites
* trees, flowers, cactus, succulents
* trains and old cars, VW buses
* maps and flags and coat of arms
* sunsets, clouds, sky, northern lights
* mountains, vulcanos, caves, stones, rocks, minerals, fossils
* castles, old houses, doors and windows, temples, churches, monasteries, old city centers, streets with old houses
* My favourite animals are lamas, camels, owls, frogs, donkeys, wolves, penguines, monkeys, caterpillars, sea birds, flamingos, parrots, stork, heron, iguanas, lizzards….
* babies, children, characterful faces, native population
* teddybears, Snoopy, Winnie the Pooh
* And I will be happy about any colourful card YOU like.
If you look at my favourites, you can find out what kind of cards I like. Some of them I have received yet, most of them not.
Colourful stamps on the card will also make my heart jump.
May many of your dreams come true!
Lots of greetings
Hello Andy from Rotterdam/The Netherlands!!
I received your card NL-2921130 on March 17 th 2016. It could not be registered because the ID was more than one year old. I am sorry! I like your beautiful card, but I cannot find out your postcrosser name!Thank you!