Hi there! I'm Kendra, and I live in Massachusetts, USA.
• stationery (especially washi tape & stickers!) • books • nature • the violin • the color blue • budgies • cats • learning about foreign countries and their cultures •
• postcards • washi tape • stickers • Squishmallows • Squishables • button pins/enamel pins • Pusheen items •
Countries I've visited outside the USA:
- Costa Rica
- Slovenia (passed through it twice while traveling)
- France (only the Paris airport though 😂)
I'm happy to receive any postcards you send, but here is a list of suggestions:
- Throne of Glass, ACOTAR, Fruits Basket (2019 anime or manga), Harry Potter (I'm a Hufflepuff!), Avatar the Last Airbender, Avatar (James Cameron's movie), any recent YA book
- My zodiac: Libra
- Kawaii/cutesy drawings
- Anime/manga (or similar) style drawings
- Ethereal, usually watercolor-ish style drawings (look to my favorites for some examples of what I'm talking about)
- Holidays/seasons that are going on at the time
- Birthday themes are also welcome in October!
- Artsy pictures of non-specific books (bookstacks, bookshelves, artfully organized books, etc.)
- Anything particular to your country (preferably with the exception of tourist location photos)
- Instructions (how to make something, recipes, advice, etc.)
- Interesting quotes
- Mini comic(s)
You can also take a look at my favorited postcards for more ideas!
I prefer to receive my postcards written and stamped, but do whatever is most convenient for you!
Flickr faves: https://flic.kr/f/3skLfA
• It'd be great if you put the date on the postcard.
• Feel free to tell me about your country, culture, and/or what your life is like!
• I'd love it if you put some thought into whatever you write--the backside of the postcard is just as important as the front side.
• If you enjoy using washi tape/stickers/other stationery to decorate, I'd love to see it on the postcard!!
• Getting one in the mail always makes my day :)
(Although you don't have to adhere to my preferences if you don't want to, please remember to keep the content family-friendly! Thanks!)