I am a 36-years old pharmacist from Hamburg. I work in Kiel, a city 90 km north of Hamburg, on my thesis and also in a pharmacy in Hamburg.
In my freetime I love to make a lot of sports, cooking, spend us much time as I can with my family and friends and travelling. To collect new impressions about nature, language, how the people live in their countries, what kind of traditions they have and everything else I can learn from them, is priceless!
All types of cards are welcome, but if you are trying to choose, I really love these kinds:
- WINTER, CHRISTMAS, holiday greetings
- please take a look at my faves (in my faves are only cards I have not received yet)
- troll postcards (Rolf Lidberg)
- map cards, walking/hiking routes
- royal families wedding pictures
- coat of arms
- landscapes, local landmarks, city views, historic buildings, mountains
- old paintings of sailing ships like https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/NL-2407171
- Dalí, Mucha
- historical or interesting doors
- synagogues, mosques, tempels, churches, castels,...
- turtles/tortoise, owls, "krtek"
- cards related to pharmaceutics/pharmacies, natural sciences (esp. historical ones)
But, of course, I appreciate any postcard that I receive!
Please, don´t by sad or disappointed if I did not put your card to my faves. I only put cards to my faves I don´t have. Every received postcard is my fave :)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a little bit about the image on your postcard, something typical for your country or your region, what make you happy, what you see when you look outside the window of the room you are writing your postcard or your favorite recipe/a typical recipe of your region. Please don´t write only Happy Postcrossing or the things which I can read on your profile as well. The things you write are as important as your card by itself for me. And please be so kind and put the date on your card :)
I am looking forward to your postcard!
Eine bitte an alle Postcrosser aus Deutschland: Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn auch ihr mir etwas über eure Stadt/Region in der ihr lebt erzählen würdet. Deutschland ist so groß und es gibt noch so viele Orte, die ich noch nicht besucht habe. Ich bin ein großer Fan von Wochenendtrips, also schreibt mir gerne warum es sich lohnen würde in eurer Heimat vorbei zu schauen.
expired cards with date of sending :(
DE-2803730 vivian-yaoooo(CN) 9.Jan.14
DE-2803695 annushka1(UA) 9.Jan.14
DE-2927701 aegishjalmur (US) 19.Feb.14
DE-3019900 misska (RU) 21.Mar.14
DE-3144258 air_mauve (HK) 3.May 14
DE-3385773 Lillit92 (UA) 2.Aug.14
DE-3493268 cat_polik2 (BY) 8.Sep.14
DE-3493232 Sokirkinairina (RU) 8.Sep.14
DE-3574130 yellooow (RU) 7.Oct.14
DE-3611933 Vikylia (UA) 20.Oct.14
DE-3817050 jamesinjeans (US) 28.Dec.14
DE-3895156 hyxerica (CN) 24.Jan.15
DE-4088557 DiA1864 (RU) 29.Mar.15
DE-4579532 Kitsuh (FI) 27.Sep.15
DE-4851294 tomphila (US) 30.Dec.15