Ukraine, our heart is with you ☮
I'm the proud admin of the first italian FB community "Postcrossing in Italiano"!
If you come from Italy or if you speak Italian as well, join us!
( NO SWAP there, please )
Follow us on Instagram too!
Here is my official received postcards collection:
I'm Giulia: a Law student, writer/journalist and freelance photographer!
I live with my family in Bussolengo, Italy!
It is a nice country between Garda Lake and Verona - shakespearian "City of Love" and UNESCO site!
Here you can see how beautiful my city is:
I litterally grew up with postcards, stamps and postmarks/cancellations: they are my passion!
I'm glad to receive them from all over the world!
Since 2021, I'm the youngest italian philatelic writer and a proud member of USFI Unione Stampa Filatelica Italiana:
Since 2017, I'm a proud Postcrossing AMBASSADOR!
I really believe in the project, I think it is one of the best ways to improve English language and to "travel" knowing new people, cultures and places!
In 2021, I talked about Postcrossing during an important italian postal themed convention called "Il Tavolo dei 'Postali' - La Posta mai immaginata":
What *I* would like to see on a postcard:
- my fav book: "The first sip of beer and other little pleasures of life" by Philippe Delerm
- my fav photographer: Luigi Ghirri (see my avatar!)
- my fav painter: Arcimboldo
- my fav movie: "The great beauty" by Paolo Sorrentino
- my fav comic author: Don Rosa
- my fav singer: Lucio Dalla
- your (home)town, maps
- Westie dogs, as my beloved Yuki ❤
- law/rights, books/quotes, philately, photography, art/illustrations, movies/celebrities, Christian Icons/Churches, Disney, Simpsons, vintage, food&drinks/recipes, traditions, nature/seasons...
- no envelope
- places from origin
- birthday = in august / Halloween = in october / Christmas = in december (...)
Anyway, feel free to show me what *YOU* like!
Keep in mind that I adore surprises, so any full-written postcard - official or swap - from you will be very appreciated!
Talk me about your life, your dreams, your experiences, your hobbies and so on!
Go beyond a simple "hello"!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
DO NOT SHOW THE BACK OF MY POSTCARDS ANYWHERE ON INTERNET, THANKS 🚫