My name is Juni. I lived in Canton (Guangzhou City) with family before 18. Now I'm a graduate student studying in Sichuan and major in mechatronic engineering. I like to watch TV series very much, including Downton Abbey, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, 2 Broke Girls and New Girl. My favorite love movie is 500 Days of Summer. Life of Pi is amazing also!
Collecting postcards and stamps is my hobby. Sending and receiving cards and stamps are always delightful for me. Please have a look at my favourites of each country before you choose.
I don't have any of postcards from My Favourites section yet, but I would LOVE to add them to my postcard collection.
Here are some themes of cards I enjoy.
- famous place, famous building, landmark and local culture and custom.
- AERIAL VIEW.
- BEACH and houses beside it from the top view
- snow on the roof of CASTLE.
- local structure (architecture).
- something gorgeous.
- tradition such as festivals like Halloween, Thanksgiving Day and Easter.
- ALCOHOLIC drink, wine, beer and arrack.
- 3D cards, Maxicards, Shaped (Odd) Cards, postcards which are hollowed out, wooden postcards, postcards with special postmarks, triangular stamps, heart-shaped stamp or other shaped or special stamps.
- Greetings-from card (Got Germany, France, USA).
I'll enjoy any pretty postcards you'll send to me.
Horse Stamp. ( I was born in a year of the Horse. 2014 is also a year of the Horse. )
Heart Shaped Stamp.
Thank postcrossers, thank you for helping me collect these wonderful cards and stamps!
Paste different and many beautiful stamps as possible as you could please! Tell me background information of the card and stamp(s) and write down the date please.
I enjoy making friends with people all over the world. Although the distance is far, our hearts are close.
PLEASE print my address in Chinese (with Scotch tape to waterproof it?) if it's convenient for you to do so. It'll certainly reduce the loss effectively. And here is my address in Chinese.
Thank you for reading!