Hello, nice to meet you.
I live in Busan, Korea, with my husband and son.
Busan is the largest port city and the second largest city in Korea.
I like Postcrossing very much. I think it is very nice method to meet people all around the world.
My favourite cards are :
- Royal Families, especially from Europe or president/ prime minister of your country
- night view
- map card
- Lotus flower
- Inga Paltser
- les cakes de Bertrand
- Inge look
- beautiful doors and windows
- traditional costume
- ship, especially big sailboat and traditional ship
- flower fairy
- Moomin Valley
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- beaytiful buildings
- Route 66
- unique or special things in your country
- map or photo with country name or city name
- symbols of your country
- Christmas and New Years cards (in winter)
- grand place (from Belgium)
- Prince William and Kate Middleton, Diana(from England)
- GOTOCHI , Maiko
☆ I also like stamps. I will appreciate if you put beautiful or
special stamps :)
☆☆If possible, draw some small thing you like in the card.
For example, flags, flowers, your favourite characters,
hats, shoes, leaves, animals whatever you would like to draw :)
If not, don't worry about that. I like postcard itself.
If you don't know what to write on the card, write about you, your country, your city or the card.
Please, write the date on your postcard!
If you are from Japan, you can write Japanese.
I can read Japanese.