July-Luna(or Yuliya) is a member in Armenia . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,058 days).
Hello! I am Ukrainian-Polish, but live in Armenia now.
I like to travel, to read books(some detectives, fantasy, fairy tales, historical novels), drink black tea with lemon or fruit tea. :)
Both my grandfathers were Poles, so I studied a bit of polish myself and my big dream - to visit Poland. :)
I work in the exhibition company. If you want to participate in the international exhibitions in Armenia, always welcome! :)
Sometimes I like cross stitching, sew felt toys and create jewelry from natural stones and not only.
Some of my products, you can see on my website
www.luna.am and on the pages in social networks Facebook and VK - LUNA Art-studio.
I love animals, I had a cat before, but I have changed the country and she is living with my parents now.
I will be glad to receive different cards that you send me, but especially I'd be happy to receive postcards with:
- maps of your city/country,
- GF (I have only from The Netherlands, Poland, Finland, France, Kazakhstan, Norway, Latvia and Luxembourg now)
- maxicard(but, please, read my antiwish list before sending),
- recipe cards,
- blue cats of Irina Zeniuk,
- postcards of Irina Smirnova (with bear),
- cards with the Moon (not necessarily real, but, please, don't send me very dark and depressive card with very small moon),
- Krtek (only if you from Czech Republic),
- New Year, Cristmas postcards - in December and January,
- Easter cards when time of Easter,
- Birthday cards in July,
- books and tea.
Please, standard size postcards, if it possible.
I like stamps so much! I also collect coins, magnets, bookmarks and tea from other contries. If someone wants to send me a coin, magnet or tea with the postcard, I will be very happy! :)
Please, do NOT SEND me:
- cards from another country(only from your, please!),
- cards with people/children,
- "keep calm and..."
- brutal/vulgar/erotic cards,
- card with skulls and any scary things,
- handmade cards,
- self printed and free postcards,
- retro/old cards.
Please,write a date on the card.
I would be glad if you tell me a little about your country/town/traditions/food/other, what are you interested.
I agree with DIRECT SWAP, but please read before you will write me a letter with an offer of swap:
- I'll send you a postcard when I get it from you.
- I do not send a postcard in an envelope.
- Send me a link or photos in your message where I can see your postcards for sending to my e-mail:
- please understand that I get many offers for direct swap, so I can not respond to all (sorry...). Offer me something interesting. :)
Expired postcards :(
AM-3482 eva44050 (or Jui-Yi) Taiwan
AM-4673 CarolPeng (or Carol) Taiwan
AM-4958 adls (or Amy) USA
AM-4963 Molamilah (or Camila) Spain
AM-7206 chencatrina Taiwan