July-Luna(or Yuliya) is a member in Armenia . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,002 days).
Hello! I am Ukrainian-Polish, but live in Armenia now.
I like to travel, to read books(some detectives, fantasy, fairy tales, historical novels), drink black tea with lemon or fruit tea. :)
Both my grandfathers were Poles, so I studied a bit of polish myself and my big dream - to visit Poland. :)
I work in the exhibition company. If you want to participate in the international exhibitions in Armenia, always welcome! :)
Sometimes I like cross stitching, sew felt toys and create jewelry from natural stones and not only.
Some of my products, you can see on my website
www.luna.am and on the pages in social networks Facebook and VK - LUNA Art-studio.
I love animals, I had a cat before, but I have changed the country and she is living with my parents now.
I will be glad to receive different cards that you send me, but especially I'd be happy to receive postcards with:
- landscapes or views of your(!) city/country,
- maps of your(!) city/country,
- Greetings from... (I have only from The Netherlands, Poland, Norway, Latvia and Luxembourg now)
- cards with the Moon (not necessarily real, it can be painted or fairytale, but, please, don't send me very dark and depressive card with very small moon),
- Krtek (only if you from Czech Republic!),
- maxicard(but, please, read my antiwish list before sending),
- recipe cards,
- New Year, Cristmas postcards - in December and January,
- Easter cards when time of Easter,
- Birthday cards in July,
- books and tea.
I like stamps so much!
I also collect coins, magnets and tea from other contries. If someone wants to send me a coin, magnet or tea with the postcard, I will be very happy! :)
Please, do NOT SEND me:
- cards from another country(only from your, please!),
- cards with people/children,
- "keep calm and..."
- brutal/vulgar/erotic cards,
- card with skulls and any scary things,
- handmade cards,
- self printed and free postcards,
- retro/old cards.
Please,write a date on the card.
I would be glad if you tell me a little about your country/town/traditions/food/other, what are you interested. And if write as translated into your language: "Moon"(please, with transcription :) ).
I agree with direct swap, but who asks send first. I'll send you a postcard when I get it from you.
Expired postcards :(
AM-3482 eva44050 (or Jui-Yi) Taiwan
AM-4673 CarolPeng (or Carol) Taiwan
AM-4958 adls (or Amy) USA
AM-4963 Molamilah (or Camila) Spain
AM-7206 chencatrina Taiwan