My name is Julia. I live in South Ural, in Chelyabinsk. This is a big, beautiful, industrial, sports and theatrical city.
I love traveling in Russia and other countries. I especially loved by Italy, Thailand and Belarus. I like learning foreign languages. At school I studied German, independently studied English and Italian.
I really like painting, music and theater.
I like to skate and to swim. I collect fridge magnets, coins, banknots.
I really like stamps. I will be happy if the postcard will be beautiful stamps!
I am very glad every postcard that I received. I will try to register it as soon as possible.
But especially I would be happy to receive postcards:
- reproductions of pictures with the image of people, nature and city landscape;
- the picture Roman Fedosenko (Belarus): with views of Minsk and romantic painting;
- the picture Alphonse Mucha (female images), Thomas Kinkade and Leonid Afremov;
- kings and queens, the Romanov dynasty;
- ladies in dresses of the XVI-XIX centuries. ladies in vintage hats, ladies with a fan;
- people in national dress;
- postcards with national flavor (especially if you are from China, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia);
- something that shows the culture and characteristics of your country;
- Petersburg cats of Tatiana Rodionova;
- Cat Yoga;
- JETOY cards;
- elves and fairies, flower fairy alphabet;
- Gotochi cards;
- vintage (old) cards or in vintage style cards.
I will be very happy if you send me a postcard that you see in my favorites (which I have not yet received:).
Please! Not handmade! Not selfprint!
Please! Write on your postcard the date of sending and the name of the settlement where you live. It's important to me.
Cari amici di Italia! Per favore mi scrivi in italiano!
Thanks in advance, good luck and happy postcrossing!