I am a engineer in computers and systems control, university professor. I like nature, traveling, to gardening (flowers with bulbs, hot peppers), to meet new people from all over the world, even virtually. I live in Romania, near a historic city - Targoviste, the former capital of Wallachia and the place where Vlad Tepes, the real Dracula, lived!
- History of calculation/computing devices/computers
- Maps of all kinds (geographical, touristic, historical, figurative, symbolic)
- Trams, subways, ferryboats, cable cars and cable transport facilities
- History of African Railways
- Delta rivers of the world
- lcons/Orthodox monasteries
- Naive painting
- Folklore and folk costumes to different peoples
- Posters / flyers about events in your locality / region (festivals, concerts, etc.)
I like especially printed postcards, not drawings or selfmade cards.