My name is Julia, I live in a small town in Lower Austria, but I am studying Sociology at the university of Vienna.
I have many interests, for example going out with friends, listening to music, travelling, writing stories, writing and collecting postcards, reading, history (especially ancient and middle ages), psychology, cultural anthropology, mythology and more.
I love to get to know new people, cultures and countries.
I am looking forward to each card, but I would love to get beautiful view cards showing(no particular order)
- something \"typical\", which tells me about your religion, culture, town, country
- cultural event/festival
- (indigenous)children/people in traditional clothes
- city/village views
- by night views
- multiviews/singleviews/ aerial views
- famous historical sites of ancient or/and medieval world
- anything related to Celts, ancient Greeks, ancient Egyptians
- medieval buildings
- famous places in your town/country
- theaters, broadways
- flag cards
- map cards
- the moon
- cute exotic (baby-)animals
- american muscle cars (especially 50s/60s/70s)
- something related to USA's 50s/60s/70s (like music, movies, cars, Diners, etc.)
- black/white cards (views of places or people are prefered)
I prefer view cards, but beside them I would also love to get...
- funny animated cards (especially from old Peanuts, Looney Toons and Disney cartoons)
- cards which show mythical creatures and/or scences of myths
- ad cards of old movies, historical and cultural events (but please no other ad card!)
- cards related to the fifties, sixties and seventies (especially music)
- nostalgic, vintage cards
Here are some examples of my favorite cards: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25468563@N06/
I prefer my cards written and stamped without envelope.
It would be great if you could give me some informations about the view(s) of the card. I would love to learn more about your countrys culture and history.
I love languages, so it would be great if you could also write some lines in your native language on the card, with translation please.
See you :)
If I don't register your card in time, so feel free to ask - I will register the cards as soon as possible, but maybe the postcards didn't arrive me.
I will upload all received postcards on my wall, but please be patient with me, I am very busy with my studies at the moment.
In general I am interested in private swaps. But because of some bad experiences I ask people - wo asked me to swap - to send their cards first. I will send mine as soon as theirs arrived.
If I ask for a swap, it is fine with me to send first too, of course :)
If we trade more than 1 card I prefer sending in an envelope, because it would be cheaper then.