Hi, my name is Julia.
I live in a very beautiful city of Kiev. I'm 16 years old. I am engaged in professional tennis. I love to travel to other countries. My favorite country is United Kingdom, France, USA, Italy. I have a big family of seven people. Mom, dad, two sisters, two brothers and me. I dream of becoming a journalist. I love to make new friends and learn about new things. I study at the school French, English, Russian, Ukrainian.
If you do not know what to write. Type something in your own language. It will be very interesting.
The postcards I'd like to receive are:
- the postbox and the postman,
- the most popular events in your country (f.e. carnaval in Venice, Brasil etc.),
- Greetings from ... postcards(statistics),
- ABC card by Elisabeth Boehm ,
- jetoy cats,
- Gotochi cards!!
- Christmas cards on December,
- The Game of Thrones,
- The Witcher,
- cartoons(as Krtek in Czech Republic, Moomin in Finland, Pinocchio in Italy, etc ),
- all disney world,
- castles and palaces,
- Atelier Nouvelles Images,
- Pippi Långstump,
- Old Ladies by Inge Löök (I already have: № 6, № 8, №9, №10, №21, №23, №27, №28, №29, №32, №34, №35, №36, №40, №47, №48, №50, №56, №58, № 68, №69, № 70, №608),
- Inga Pelzer (funny owls),
- Where's Waldo?
- Dobra Lystivka postcards,
- illustrations from "Alice in wonderland" and the Little Prince (Le Petit Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,
- "Keep calm and..." postcards,
- a postcards with a lot of little details,
- vintage postcards,
- cards from favorites - there are cards, which I have not received yet.
I also like to receive card with beers and Garfield.
Any way I would be glad to get any postcard from you. Just one wish, please no free add cards you found in a magazine or wherever…
They are soulless and it is really disappointing to receive such unkind cards. And I don't really like tourist cards. 🙁