My name is Julia.
I live in a small town named Kramatorsk. It is famous for its machine-building plants and jewellery production. I am engineer by profession and by vocation.
My hobby is travelling. I like to visit another countries and regions, to get to know more about new culture. I do it with my husband Andrey. My favourite country is Czech Republic. I would be glad to receive a postcard with cityview of Prague.
I love to embroider, read and bake.
I collect magnets and stamps.
I'll be glad to read a few words about you and your life.
If you like cooking, you may to share your favourite recipe.
If your hobby is embroidery, call me your favorite designer.
You can write me a few words in your native language.
Also, put the date on card.
I'll be glad to see cards on themes:
- коты Ирины Зенюк, Анастасии Еременко
- Mumintroll !!!
- Old ladies by Inge Löök
- view of Provence
- view of Prague and Czech Republic
- work of Susan Wheeler, Thomas Kinkade, Linda Jane Smith, Charles Wysocki, Kim Jacobs, Jan Bergerlind
- cityviews and places of interest of your city and country
- wine barrels and bottles, wineglass
- view of vineyards
- needlewoman, embroiderers, embroidery
- pretty houses, cafes, narrow streets
- preserving in jars, tea in cups and teapot, coffee and other drinks
- sea, ocean, beach
- card with positive emotions
- "greetings from"
- something similar to my favourites.
But all other postcards are welcome too.
I'd prefer not to receive cards:
- self-made photos
- pin-up girls
- nude people
I would be very happy to receive a postcard with beautiful stamps (many stamps, if you can) and without envelope.
Thank you for your cards!