My name is Joanie and I am an English and French teacher at a Private language school. I teach all kinds of students from all places!
I love languages, making friends around the world and travelling. This is why I've always been "addicted" to postcards, because they give me tiny pieces of places around the world that I can always look at.
I also love reading, writing, drawing, poetry, photography, dancing and all kinds of artsy activities. I began yoga classes as of January 2018. Feel free to make suggestions if you know of something amazing that I should look into!
I hope to make many postcard-loving friends here and to share my passion. Here is a list of things I like seeing, but I'll be more than happy to get any kind of card! (They are in no specific order.)
- Blooming trees
- Cities at night
- Favourite seasons: (1) Fall, (2) Winter, (3) Spring, (4) Summer
- Water, Lakes, Seas
- Sky views
- Landmarks (Bridges, Towers, Churches, etc.)
- Cats & Animals in general
- Flowers & Gardens
- Victorian & Gothic style
- Please write me bits in your own language (and whole card if it's French, Russian, Spanish, German, or Italian), I'd love to learn something!
- Stickers and stamps are welcomed!