Hello, my name is Jolana. I am mom to two kids (girl and boy) and wife to wonderful man. We live in lovely town Podebrady. And yes, we have a wonderful little dog :)
I like crafting - sewing (patchwork), crocheting and knitting. And everything is full of colors :) My next hobby is journaling/writing a diary. I love all the little things around - funny stickers, cute washi tapes, paper scraps... yes, I like to play with paper, with crayons... My favourite living styles are eclectic and vintage. You can look at my Instagram profile and see some bits and pieces about my hobby and my small family.
I would love to receive postcards/stamps with:
- Christmas cards during December
- some kind of crafting (sewing, crocheting or knitting...)
- typical folk costume from your country/region
- view of your town/country
- animals, flowers
- but any other image is also welcome. Really! :)
- or... you can cut the card from box of food. Yes! It is something new for me and I think it is great idea :) So, let be creative :)
Please put a date on your postcard.
I prefer no envelopes. Thank you.