My name is Ineke. I live in the north of the Netherlands in Leeuwarden.
I was born in Amsterdam in 1950. I have three adult sons and a grandson.
I'm retired and I enjoy it. I love to work in the garden, to read and swim.
And to walk with my dog Ody and of course postcrossing.
I like nice stamps.
These are the postcards I love.
* Something beautiful of your city/ village or area.
* Summer/ beach/ something sunny.
* Citroën 2CV.
* Fauna of Belarus cards.
* Passenger planes / airport.
* Sonny & Cher.
* John Lennon.
* Akita Inu, Podenco or Catalan Shepherd (dogs)
* One of my favorites.
* I love to collect all states of America.
I do not yet have Rhode Island.
I like to learn more about all states, also the ones that I already have.
My favorites contain only cards I would like to have.
All cards I have received are favorites.
If possible do not send in an envelop. And no folded cards please.
I'm glad with every postcard I get. It looks like I am traveling.