My name is Jitka and I live in Ostrava. Ostrava is the third largest city in the Czech Republic.
I love nice stamps, so if it is possible, please put on card so many stamps as you can.
If possible, please use the EUROPA CEPT stamps. Thank you!
I collect 3D cards, maxicards, stamps EUROPA CEPT, FDC (first day cover), airmail sticker and all small collectible things (especially coins - collect quarters from all the U.S. states, 2€; lottery scratch cards, phone cards, tickets - bus, train...).
My collections: http://jitka-cz-collection.rajce.idnes.cz/
I will be glad for any postcards you will send me, but my most favourites are:
- Greetings from... (including collection from Postallove)
- Cartes maximum (CM - Maxicards) (I prefer them unwritten in an envelope)
- PHQ cards
- Keep Calm...
- Postcrossing Meeting
- 3D (I love it :) )
- Olympic games
- Members of Royal Families, Rulers
- Doctor Who or Sherlock from BBC, Supernatural, The Mentalist
- Maps of the states of the USA
- An interesting night views of the city, castles and palaces
- Postcards with paintings by Anne Stokes, Leonid Afremov, Nadia Strelkina, Irina Garmashova, Old Ladies by Inge Löök, Blue Cats by Irina Zeniuk
- Fauna and flora of Belarus
- Открытки "Русские ремесла", "Русские красавицы", "Русский сувенир"
- Funny postcards
- Any postcards from my favorites.
If you need some inspiration, you can take a look at my favourites - those are cards, which I'd really like to receive and that's why I don't put any of my received cards there.
Expired cards - http://jitka-cz.rajce.idnes.cz/Expired_cards
2013 - 15 cards
2014 - 21 cards
2015 - 15 cards
2016 - 21 cards
2017 - 17 cards
2018 - 25 cards
1/2019 - 7 cards
2/2019 - 9 cards
3/2019 - 1 card
4/2019 - 5 cards
5/2019 - 1 cards