My name is Jitka and I live in Ostrava. Ostrava is the third largest city in the Czech Republic.
I love nice stamps, so if it is possible, please put on card so many stamps as you can.
If possible, please use the EUROPA CEPT stamps. Thank you!
I collect 3D cards, maxicards, stamps EUROPA CEPT, FDC (first day cover), airmail sticker and all small collectible things (especially coins - collect quarters from all the U.S. states, lottery scratch cards, phone cards).
I will be glad for any postcards you will send me, but my most favourites are:
- Greetings from... (including collection from Postallove)
- Cartes maximum (CM - Maxicards) (I prefer them unwritten in an envelope)
- PHQ cards
- Keep Calm...
- Postcrossing Meeting
- 3D (I love it :) )
- Olympic games
- Members of Royal Families, Rulers
- Doctor Who or Sherlock from BBC, Supernatural, The Mentalist
- Maps of the states of the USA
- An interesting views of the city (night view, airview, single view)
- Castles and palaces
- Postcards with paintings by Anne Stokes, Leonid Afremov, Nadia Strelkina, Irina Garmashova, Old Ladies by Inge Löök, Blue Cats by Irina Zeniuk
- Lynx, wolf, red panda, giant panda, fox, cheetah, jaguar, leopard
- Meerkat, squirrel, elephant, koala, camel, giraffe, zebra, kangaroo, crocodile, hippo, rhino, armadillo, lama
- Fauna and flora of Belarus
- Открытки "Русские ремесла", "Русские красавицы", "Русский сувенир"
- Funny postcards
- Any postcards from my favorites.
If you need some inspiration, you can take a look at my favourites - those are cards, which I'd really like to receive and that's why I don't put any of my received cards there.
My collections: http://jitka-cz-collection.rajce.idnes.cz/
Expired cards - http://jitka-cz.rajce.idnes.cz/Expired_cards
2013 - 15 cards
2014 - 21 cards
2015 - 15 cards
2016 - 21 cards
2017 - 17 cards
2018 - 26 cards
January 2019 - 8 cards
February 2019 - 9 cards
March 2019 - 1 card