Let me introduce myself. My name is Henriët and I'm 40 years old. I live a small town in the Netherlands with my 3 sons (9, 12 and 14 years old).
In my spare time I like to crochet, to walk and go geocaching, to zentangle (making some kind of drawings/paterns)
Mail always makes me happy so the idea of receiving postcards from all around the world....i'm looking forward!
It doesn't really matter what kind of postcard you will send me but I prefer postcards:
* With special places near your town or district
* With quotes about home, family, love, religion (in foreign language also, please with translation)
* colourful postcards (for example objects in different colours)
* around the theme Birth/Babies (human!)
* Keep calm and ....
* with tea, coffee, cupcakes or macarons
* about crochet/crocheting
If it's possible write something about yourself. Also please put the date on the card.
If you like geocaching what we do for over 3 years now please tell me your favorite one! Maybe I can searched for it one day ;-)
If you know zentangle please use it on the card :-)
Hope to have a pleasant postcrossing!