Hi, everyone! :) I'm a 31-year-old medical laboratory scientist living near Hartford, Connecticut. I love cuddling with my cat (his name is Special Agent Cooper!), eating vegan food and trying new beers, playing videogames with my husband, collecting enamel pins, crafting, and traveling!
I have a huge range of interests and hobbies! Some of them include (in no particular order):
- Halloween (all year!), including bats
- occult, macabre, paranormal, ghosts, haunted places, local legends, aliens and cryptids
- oddities and curiosities
- Pokemon and Animal Crossing
- kawaii; Hello Kitty, Chococat, Rilakkuma, Pusheen, Aggretsuko
- Studio Ghibli
- cemeteries and headstones
- old churches and cathedrals, especially stave churches
- vintage/retro cards, especially vintage ad or travel cards
- owls/birds of prey
- ancient history
- vintage/classic videogames and consoles (Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, Atari, Commodore 64, etc.)
- wresting/lucha libre
- political posters
- military themes/propaganda
- Gotochi cards (I understand that these are quite expensive... if you choose a Gotochi card to send to me, I am more than happy to send you a return card!)
- any card that you love!
Don't worry if you don't have any postcards on these subjects. I'm happy to receive any postcard that you'd like to share with me... many of the loveliest postcards I've received weren't from my wishlist!
Tell me about you! Do you share any of my interests? If so, which ones? I can't wait to receive your postcard!