I'm Mariëlle from the Netherlands.
I like to travel, taking pictures of cemeteries, streetart, architecture, zoos, historical places, citytrips etc.
I like to receive the following printed postcards with:
- The Amish
- America the Beautiful/US National Parks/Fun facts/Americans fun facts/Animal fun facts/Greetings from US States or Cities Large Letters/USA Vintage or State Travel Posters
- Duane Bryer's wonderful Hilda
- Rina Zeniuk Blue Cats (mymagicard.com)
- Yelizaveta Melkozerova STEAMPUNK (mymagicard.com)
- Anastasiya Yeremenko (mymagicard.com)
- Katerina Babok (mymagicard.com)
- Other artists (mymagicard.com OT001 OT002 OT003 OT005 OT006 OT008 OT009 OT010)
- Myka Jelina Fantasy Art
- Wickedly Lovely Marie Antoinette
- Molly Harrison fantasy art
- Elvis Presley /Marilyn Monroe
- American oldtimers fifties/sixties
- American diner
- Industrial heritage
- Inge Löök old ladies
- Unusual cards
- Postcrossing meetups
Surprise me! 😊
I live in Etten-Leur, a place with about 44.000 inhabitants.
The parents of the painter Vincent van Gogh lived about 7 years here. Vincent himself was an inhabitant for several months. His father was a pastor in my town.
Etten-leur has the first covered shopping center in the Netherlands.
On June 27, 1909, an airplane took off for the first time in the Netherlands. This happened on the Klappenbergse heide in Etten-Leur. The flight was carried out with a Wright Flyer, an American design, driven by Charles Graaf de Lambert from France.
The Sint Paulushofje is a courtyard in the center of Etten-Leur. It was founded in 1681 and consists of thirteen houses around a small square. The courtyard was originally intended for housing poor women.
Two exceptions: one man and myself were allowed to live there.
I work as a financial assistant at the municipality of Etten-Leur. Because of Corona I work since mid-March at home.